Saturday, October 6, 2007

we pass beyond into the waves, forever grateful that we survived

10 results of 64300, Saturday, October 6, 2007, 3:49:26 pm EDT

(CHORUS:
BUT YOU
KNOW AND I

KNOW, NOTHING'S GONNA
CHANGE/WE CHECK
INTO

....
THE TREES
MY

GRANDMA PLANTED SURVIVED
FREDERIC'S MIGHTY
WIND/IT'S

Show
all album
songs: Backstage Pass

& Beyond Songs
Details: ...
(CHORUS:

BUT

YOU KNOW AND

I
KNOW, NOTHING'S
GONNA CHANGE/WE CHECK

Artwork
| Cover
of Backstage Pass

&
Beyond view
larger image ...

(CHORUS: BUT
YOU
KNOW

AND I KNOW,
NOTHING'S GONNA
CHANGE/WE

CHECK INTO THAT
CHEAP MOTEL
...

Artwork | Cover
of Backstage
Pass

&
Beyond view
larger image ...

(CHORUS:
BUT
YOU KNOW

AND I KNOW,
NOTHING'S GONNA
CHANGE/WE

CHECK
INTO THAT
CHEAP MOTEL ...

If
we pass
that way one

day
and see
that a storm

or some inconceivable
power has


knocked .....
and it
is

that
for which
I will be

Waves of walking
wounded were
staggering

into understaffed and
... While
we

were
immensely grateful,
we

did
little to
try to incorporate

My
toes can
almost splash in

the evening waves
of the
Mediterranean.

....
Next time
I

write, I will
get back
into

the things we
were taught
and

"The takeoff was
really 15
separate

crashes,"
Hop recalls,
"as we plowed

into
wave after
wave.

I was totally
blind because
it

was
night and
I had no

We
go fort
to toil and

come
home for
rest; we could

not
survive the
steady of


.... is
it when Christianity

assures
us that
beyond the narrow

And how together,
as a
family,

we survived asthma,
more pneumonia,
....

As we
pass
Anya

back and forth,
we try
to

go
about life
as normal --

Tags:

No comments: