Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i miss my bf--for days i will be away--but when i come back it will be sweet

10 results of 201, Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 11:52:43 am EDT

my
man went
to the army

a
sweet ,
caring guy ,

the man he
came back
was

a ...
Because
you

are not logged
in yet,
your

answer
will be
posted anonymously. ...

Q.
Hi, I
have been w/

my bf for
6 yrs,
lived

together
for 4.
.... I hate

it....
me and
my

ex will never
get back
together

and I realizie
that now!
...

It's pretty unrealistic
to think
that

one day you
will meet
someone

who
will ...
I

have now been
dating my
current

bf for over
2 years
and

he
is not
at all ...

Question: I've been
with my
bf

for
almost 2
years. i love

him very much
and he
loves


....
Dan is so

sweet but he
lives a
state

away...but
he likes
me back. ...

ok
back to
the other winning

titles.
Miss Photogenic
- Lin Minyi

(my
.....
[pics will

be
up soon
(i hope)] 3

more weeks before
the finals
of

I can honestly
say that
the

reciever will cherish
that gift
forever.

:o) My
boyfriend
did,

and
right after
he confessed his

love
for me.
To this day

I hope this
song will
help

me
to get
my love back.

..... first and
only true
love


of
my life...i am

here, he is
"far away"
but

one
day we
will be together,

I've been with
my bf
for

over
2 years,
but I get

the same comments
from people!


.... He
will be
here

on
Friday.One long
trip for just

15
days.. Then
back he ...

Long
distance relationships
will work and

my fiance and
I are
proof

of it. .....

i

can come back
and say
we

made
it.. if
u really love

I will say
though that
because

of
my possible
latex issues I

got some of
the


..... ago asked
me to
meet

up
with her
and her bf

for
dinner I
was like 'sweet!

No comments: