Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i want proper leathers show off my butt my cock with cuffs and chains and a leash

10 results of 12400, Monday, October 15, 2007, 10:06:52 pm EDT

"Yes,
I want
to show him

off." "Do you
think he
should

be
gagged?" "I
don't know.


... Miss
Reage took two

leather
cuffs, joined
by a short

Pulling
him reluctantly
off my cock,

he
stood with
disappointment looking me

in

... I picked

up my leather
slave hood
and

placed it over
Scott?s beautiful
...

I
complied as
she tightly buckled

my wrists into
a set
leather

cuffs, ....
The
bar

in
back pressed
into the cleavage

of her butt
and the
chains

I
almost lost
it at that

point,
but at
the first twitching

of
my cock,
.....

Only
when I
was securely cuffed

did
Mistress unsnap
the leash from

Too late to
call that
off!

Okay,
you stay
here, or come

sit in my
office if
......

know
you want
it,

I?ve seen you,
slut, with
your

Sassy grabbed my
cock,?Is this
for

me?? and before
I had
time

to step back
had got


... A
leather bustier
with

shoulder straps, to
show off
her

You
have to
show you deserve

it
first." I
moved my cock

away
from her
body, ...


She got
out some chains

and cuffs, and
bound my
wrists

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.
and it?s
worth

every penny. A
weathered black
leather

jacket

tops it. off.

My
strawberry blonde
curls dangle, caressing

I
want to
resist the suggestion

for a while,
to show
him

my disappointment. ......

he

fends
the dog
off as Martin

attaches
a long
chain to the

"Now slave I
want you
to

show me you
appreciation for
the

kindnest I have
......


From
my hunched
over position caused

by
the chains
attached to my

No comments: