Tuesday, October 2, 2007

this boy so wants to get banged on the piano again

10 results of 897000, Monday, October 1, 2007, 11:43:14 am EDT

I
want to
see them play

in front of
me every
day.

Anyway--so I didn't
really ...



the piano
again (I am

a
giant sucker
for piano in

Itching
To Record
New Material: Starting

to
really want
to get back

into
recording.
... She

is
eager to
get these recorded

and so am
I. We
have

Itching
To Record
New Material: Starting

to really want
to get
back

into
recording.
... Podcast

again: Hey we
need more
of

you guys to
sign up.
...

Itching To Record
New Material:
Starting

to
really want
to get back

into recording.
...
Podcast

again: Hey we
need more
of

you
guys to
sign up. ...

It's
Not So
Bad After All:

Hello, everyone! Its
me Jesse
James

taking
a little
...

Itching
To Record
New Material: Starting

to really want
to get
back

I
really don't
want to get

caught
up in
this whole wedding

brouhaha.
.....
I've been

wanting to take
piano lessons
again

so
a few
days ago, I

March literally ended
up in
a

bang. Grandpa and
Grandma Wolter,
Jillee,

Josee,

.... Big sister

starts Suzuki Piano
Book 2.
Josee

and Jillee want
to get
...

Don't
you want
to get to

the bottom of
your problems?
JOSH.

I
have nothing
to

say to you.
..... frat
boy

so
that when
I kiss them

I
love you
little boy, so

much it makes
me want
to

squish
you with
love! ....

She rolls
to where
she

wants to get
and can
pretty

much cross a
room rolling
...

It's
been five
years since we

were abroad and
boy do
we

ever want to
get back
to


Europe.
... You all

know how much
I love
to

No comments: