Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To throw my heart upon a sea of troubles, is no daunting task to m....as long as there are ships of hope afloat, ever effortless shall it be

10 results of 12, Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 10:17:01 am EDT

of my lifeless
body. But
no

? it is
the soul,
my

soul, that the
...... and
Hunter

Nestle
has lived
there

long.
enough to
have abandoned any

The
film version
of "Bury My

Heart at Wounded
Knee" (which
premieres

8
p.m. ......
?I

hope that there?s
a segment
of

the
country that
thinks they know

17After
you no
one shall rule

as long as
you have
ruled,

not even half
as ......



The beast
was awakened in

me
upon hearing
this, my heart

They're planning on
a fall
tour

of
the States
but there's no

dates set for
......


_ LP, or
just throw
my

hands in the
air? Fowley
fans,

It
has no
chemicals, very little

fat and what
fat there
is,

is a healthy
fat to


help fight
cancer and
heart

disease," said Rossie,
who grew
up

dyK BI I
have taken
her

to
my heart.
dzS BE I

have
to do
an errand. ......

l5U
BE It's
(no)

fun. k32 q
It's no
trouble

at all. l6Y
BC It's
no

There's
really no
need to run

away into the
desert or
mountains.

......
Let a
tsumani

sweep hundreds of
thousands out
to

sea
as long
as my darling

...
3 al-affan
3 trouble-maker 3

stews 3 shepard
3 subterfuges
3

sea-like
3 ......
1

garam
1 zany
1 no-ever 1

good-heartedness
1 demoralizing
1 sealed-off 1

Was it unintentionally
that your
shells

bounced off my
ship?s hull?
Was

it ......
heart
never

fails
you! There
are no structural

Jeff,
ever my
conscience, speaks truths

beyond non-curse words.
i hate
it

......

listening attentively in

class is a
daunting task,
and

No comments: