Wednesday, October 10, 2007

beat me ass blue, love me purple

10 results of 137000, Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 10:10:10 am EDT

The LOVE ME
NOTS from
Phoenix,

Arizona have released
one hell
of

an
album, ...
All

you
garage-heads and
beat-freaks out there,

go and buy
this CD.
...

Listed
below are
links to weblogs

that reference Beat
Me, Whip
Me,

Make Me Write

Bad

Checks:
... Then,
there's the obvious

"Riders
of the
Purple Sage" pun.

And
you love
me; XLI. Love

walked alone. XLII.
I walked
in

a desert. XLIII.
.....


But the ass
only grinned
at

him
from the
green place. ...

beat that chris
but still
you

can have whats
in between
...

I LOVE YOU,
roses r



red violets
are blue do

you love me
? coz
i

"Iknow you are
the one
that

painted my fish
purple and
green"

in
one of
many chairs.

a ...
Suck me,
fuck

me, eat me,
beat me!
FRONTWAYS

Check
your crayolas,
fashion people, and

give us some
purple. ....
P.S.

Add me
to
the

list
of pale,
blue-eyed people who

EN HOMAGE AUX
BEATLES -
Shredder

- ST-12 (8/91)
Love Me
Too

(demo)
, I
Feel ...

2500 pressed,
1500 purple,
red,

orange,
clear, green,
pink, or blue

That a win
like this
is

the
fire under
the ass of

an
underperforming Laker
team.

....
But not
me. I love

the
Dodgers, and
the Blue doesnt

Swede Week: Britt
Dahlén -
Love

Me
Forever ...
Bill Monroe &

The
Blue Grass
Boys -


Southern Flavo...
Jenny Rock -

JakeTheSnake
beat me
to this, but

how about ole
Jimmy Harbaugh!
.....

We
all love
Cato

here.
We think
he's a great

guy
and a
fine linebacker. ...

No comments: