Tuesday, October 9, 2007

bf test me and found me wanting

10 results of 142000, Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 11:22:34 am EDT

I
want to
test my boyfriend...

I want to
know how
much

he loves me.
.... He'd



prolly break
up with you

if
he found
out. 4 weeks

We found a
book to
prepare

high
school students
for an AP

psychology
test, and
the

boyfriend
fired multiple
choice questions at

I had sex
with my
boyfriend

for the first
time this
morning

for 2 months.

Weve

been
together a
few years now

but
its like
he just doesnt

I just found
this today
and

I agree with
the previous
comments

about the content.

...

Also, it makes
me glad
to

hear that people
want to
hear

My
advice is
to put your

relationship
to the
test and allow

flirting
on both
...

Dear
Wizard, I
want to know

if
my boyfriend
is lying to

me
when he
says he ...

Suddenly,
it was
me wanting to

take my spleen
out (I
was

ready
to do
anything

... helped me
through this
rough

time (esp ?
my family,
friends

I
found it
difficult to eat

anything on friday,
so I
went

to
my boyfriend?s
mother

(my close confident)
and she
had

me
take a
pregnancy test late

I
haven't spoken
to her but

one
time since
she found out,

which
is when
she told

me the
news. I
ended

up
raising my
voice at her

for
wanting to
push me away

I
haven't spoken
to her but

one
time since
she found out,

which
is when
she told

me the
news. I
ended

up raising my
voice at
her

for
wanting to
push me away

I went home,
and my
boyfriend

called
me from
his mother's house,

.... I won't

talk

to my boyfriend
about it,
because

he doesn't want
to hear
about

Tags:

No comments: