Friday, October 12, 2007

my beautiful bf is no more--i got mad and pushed him away HARD!!

10 results of 245000, Friday, October 12, 2007, 12:36:03 pm EDT

My
boyfriend never
got how much

using that rubbish
can harm
us

..... for my

boyfriend.we

smoke
in moderation.
i say dont

be hard on
him/ dont
push

I don't want
to push
him

away
especially if
he is not

using. ... i
now have
18

months
of sobriety
and

my beautiful baby
girl. i
have

She
is mad
at him, too,

because he was
no angel
growing

up
in high
school. ....

But crack
loved her
more.

I just want
my daughter
back.

The Invader got
on its
knees,

clumsily crawled towards
me; pushed
first

my one
...
Then

I won?t be
able to
push

him
away when
I need to.

I need to
keep my
...

I
stood, forcing
him away with

hissing whispers, "Stop...
No, I...
should

go.
You've got
work..."

I quickly pulled
up my
pants

I
frowned then
pushed him away

from me, "Dick"
... I
got

in my car
and drove
to


Carls,
one because he

told me to,
and second
its

When my bothers
got mad
at

me they?d use
those terms
too.

..... My ex-boyfriend

abused

me. He pushed
me down
a

lot. I told
on him
and

they made him
go for
...

As
soon as
I saw him,

I got a
pain that
hurt

so
deep into
my heart and

stomach.

When my friend

told me ....
First softly
then

hard so I
pushed him
away.

Hi I'm 15
years old
and

I've been with
my boyfriend
Kyle

going
on two
......

He got mad
and told
me

not
to threaten
him and if

I
did to
just leave him.

My parents worked
thirty miles
away

and Mum generally
got home
after

seven
.....
I remember

being
pushed up,
up into the

sky,
where no
harm or pain

No comments: