Friday, October 5, 2007

anxiety he has abandoned me

10 results of 192000, Friday, October 5, 2007, 11:09:36 am EDT

WARREN
S RETREAT
DEPRESSES LONDON News

that
He Has
Abandoned Spion Kop

Causes
a
Shock. ...

The
break on
me East Loast

lines has be;n
repaired, but
the

The
doctor has
not given me

another
appointment. That
is my fault.

I
become ill
and

conscious connection is
broken off.
Will

he remember? Anxiety
sets in.
...

I know I'm
too late
for

you, but I
did use
the

plug
in variety
for my Gromit

when
we had
to

move,
as he
has horrible separation

...
our certainty
that God is

with
us and
our anxiety that

he
has abandoned
us,

...
opening verse
of Psalm 22,

?My
God, my
God, why have

me, or He
wouldn't let
this

happen to me.
God has
abandoned

me!
... volves
some

element
of anxiety.
''1 Niebuhr contends

'tis well with
me! Look
you!

how tortured is
he that
has

possessions!
....
peak without

fear--because he has
abandoned all
thought

or
"What if
my mom decides

not to pick
me up"
.

I have never
left my
child

anywhere
and he
has

not
been abandoned
by anyone. He

says if he
has his
friend

"Which
five has
he abandoned? He

has
abandoned sensual
desire... ill will...

sloth
& drowsiness...
restlessness

because
he was
anxious. (Anxiety? Poor

guy! I mean,
I haven't
slept

a
full night
in

SIX
MONTHS since
my husband rejected

and abandoned me,
and sometimes
I

Unlike
the borderline,
he has a

flattering
image of
himself. .... I

must
subjugate
my wants

to the desires
of others
or

they'll abandon me
or attack
me.

No comments: