Saturday, October 6, 2007

actually, forever grateful that we had lives!

10 results of 233000, Saturday, October 6, 2007, 3:52:43 pm EDT

He told me
I had
Jaguar

ears, we made
the kind
of

love
that sent
you out of

...

I will be

forever grateful for
the things
he

taught
me, for
the woman he

Grateful DeadGrateful Dead
Live at
Hershey

Park Stadium on
1985-06-28 (June
28,


1985)
..... By showtime

we
were just
silly from everything

Grateful
DeadGrateful Dead
Live at Giants

Stadium on 1989-07-10
(July 10,
1989)


....
I forever had

a really bad
audience copy
of

the
show and
then about 5

Grateful DeadGrateful Dead
Live at
Hampton

Coliseum on 1989-10-09
(October 9,
1989)

...
It turned
out

good
because they
had back stage

I love the
Dead, and
am

forever grateful for
all the
shows

I saw, .....
the perfect



southern dead
show hot, humid

and a storm
on the
way!

The jam section
only hints
at

what could have
been had
they

played this in
...


i look back
at this
show

with
alot of
LOVE and grateful

Around
the end
of '99, my

husband
and I
said we had

to
quit, but
how and when.


...
and for all

the new friends
I've made.....I
will

Beyond
measure and
we are forever

grateful
to Him
for all He

has done for
us.


....
had. We
are exactly where

God wants us
to be
and

What is over?
the Grateful
Dead

as
we once
knew it? ....

"Study as if
you were


going to
live forever.
Live

as if you
were going
to

So that was
the only
fish

of
the morning,
as we had

to
get home
for the ....

I
am truly
blessed

to
know this
man, and forever

No comments: