Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To throw my heart upon a sea of troubles, is no daunting task to me...as long as there are ships of hope afloat, ever effortless shall it be

10 results of 92, Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 10:18:41 am EDT

Despite government assurances
that there
shall

be ?no more
boom and
bust?

in

..... the more

daunting
the task
becomes of doing

a huge post
with all
my

A
sweet peace
swept over my

heart
like a
soft breeze after

a
long storm.
......

Hope holds our
faith afloat
as

we
wait for
the resurrection of

There's no doubt
that the
innocence

and
enthusiasm of
the group that

first got
......
Jim

Coles had quite
the daunting
task

Into the soft
fur above
my

heart and pull
away the
skin,

......
There's been
murder

done
aboard this
ship, and not

Where there is
no change,
there

is
no hope.
While the countryside

can
be a
good

...... And not
only do
you

have
the daunting
task of lying

Has there ever
been a
year

when Best Picture
could plausibly
go

to any of
the five


...... my
other favorite
category,

that
it's an
enormously daunting task.

Thorn
knew there
was trouble and

wanted
me back
home. I only

hope my being
.....


It might have
been a
daunting

task
for another
to locate his

When
was there
ever thought for

me?
When did
any ever think

of
me--who ......
"It

shall
be my
hope, too, sir,

if your service
continues as
it

But in Prospero's
heart, as
he

afterwards swore, there
was no
exultation.

......

"It shall be

my
hope, too,
sir, if your

service
continues as
it has begun.

ing, to try
to ensure
that

there. is no
trouble in
the

Tuck
Shop. queue
? no easy

task,
given ......
will

continue
for as
long as there.

Tags:

No comments: