Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my bf says he loves me--you know what? i believe him

10 results of 57300, Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 4:58:09 pm EST

Ok I have
a boyfriend,
he

says
he loves
me and im

100%
sure he
does. but now

i
THINK i
love

him... i kno
i really
really

like him... but
how do
you

My situation is
with my
bf...my

ex
bf...idont really
know what to

call
him now.
...

...he tells me
that he
loves

me and he
wants me...how
can

Hey,
i just
recently moved from

the
west coast
to the east

coast
to be
with my


boyfriend of
2 years. I

love
him so
much and i

know he loves
me just
as

He
says he
loves me, is

involved
intermittently with
others, won't kiss

me ...
As
well

as
you might
think you know,

He says my
judgement is
flawed

and
thas how
I got into

the mess in
the first



.... slept
with anyone else

and
if you
knew him trust

me you would
believe it.
...

Although
he still
has other woman

iming
him and
he says they

are
his friends.
...

I don't want
to throw
away

my chance for
happiness with
him

NO guy says
he loves
you

after he's cheated
on you.
if

he did he
wouldn't cheat



.... (
i don't know

whether
to believe
my guy or

not
as these
are some that

if he says
hes not
in

love
with you,
believe him. forget

about
the past
and ...

he loves
you and
cant

be without you,
or not.
either

way,
you will
know for ...

I am still
here because
I

believe
in what
we had and

I
still love
him. ...


If he
loves you then

yes,
you're right,
he SHOULD know

if he wants
you or
not.

My
b/f loves
me the weight

I am now...but
I believe
I

should
be 25
lbs thinner


for my
... I know

he
loves me
any way I

am...big or small...thin
or curvy.
...

No comments: