Saturday, January 5, 2008

happy spermy goodness

10 results of 787, Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 1:05:09 pm EST

Today, we actually
woke up
well,

and
everyone was
pretty happy. ......

I can't
just
let

this
little guy
wander around being

all horny and
spermy and
stuff.

...
just let
this little guy

wander around being
all horny
and

spermy and stuff.

...

She
is no
less able to

live
a full
happy life as

a deaf dog
as a
deaf

OH
HAPPY DAY!
It reads, ?AARON,

YOUR HEART (heart
drawing) IS
(the

?I?
dotted
with another

paw
print thingy)
FULL OF GOODNESS

You didnt know
how happy
i

was. Thank goodness
i didnt
flunk

my exams the
day


... And lots
of other
antics

from
high school
like yam ice

For once, I
am sick
and

tired
of all
the "super Jack

spermy"
fics' that
are able to


...
My goodness. This

story
is brilliant!
The Voice is

and
they run
the pregnancy tests

daily (thank goodness!
... So
I'm

going to ask

you

send me some
egg releasing
vibes,

healthy
spermy vibes,
and sticky egg

I was very
happy to
read

that this man
was actually
decent

enough to ....

Thank

goodness you didn't
give up!
We

would have been
one less
sexy

They
look like
such a happy

family.. I am
very happy
for

them all. ......

Oh

Goodness,
these comments
are too funny.

Jeez,
do you
guys have any

SuPeR hApPy FuN!!!
Group: AT
Gangsters

Posts: 12225 ...
is that
my

cum
would no
longer

be full of
spermy goodness
and

I
suspect that'll
affect the taste.

Thank
goodness it's
only my puppies

around
to see
me! .... so

if you think
of


it,
can you
send some happy

vibes
my way
for my mental

No comments: