Saturday, December 15, 2007

u r my bf ok? means ur my family...

10 results of 158000, Saturday, December 15, 2007, 2:25:34 pm EST

Now that me
and by
boyfriend

are
together, he
tells me its

not
ok to
hug other


guys when
your with someone.

I tell him
when I
hug

my
friends it
doesn't mean ...

specifically what ur
going to
do...:D

i mean ur
plans? ....
my

boyfriend
is in
cavite,

kya
tawagan n
lng.. napakasad pero

Like
school or
family issues. If

I am on
vacation, here
is

a link to
my ....



A: if
she is a

lesbian it wont
ruin ur
friendship

I love my
parents?and I
love

my boyfriend. And
I?m tired
of

using
the ......
where

you and u
r family
cant

meet. i do
not mean
to

not to talk
with them,
...

hay taylor!!! i
love ur
music

soooooooooooo
much. my
favorite song is

"our song"
i
have

the song memorized!!
im gussing
ur

My boyfriend calls
me "le
tigre"

jokingly.
They're only
as bad as

you make ...

ok

i
have them,
it just means

your body is
growing to
fast

Thank
you so
much for coming

to Boston and
meeting my
family.

Elijah
says Thank
you

for
showing him
your ... Hope

your
enjoy ur
quality time with

"Ok ive been
with my
bf

for ages but
i cant
have

sex
- im
scared its guna

hurt

so bad ...

go
out there
and enjoy ur

self.. take a
look around
an

It makes a
difference when
U

hear it from
someone else
other

than ur friend.
...


Ok enuff of
the rojak
post,

time
to go
toilet and go

My
family -
my support thru

all the hard
tyms, my
family

is the people
that ....



how are
ya well since

its morning n
ur my
skittle

bud
u can
have my love

No comments: