Saturday, December 15, 2007

that's no story, lem--it's my LIFE!!

10 results of 70, Saturday, December 15, 2007, 1:01:06 pm EST

Your
life in
art as I

am
ending mine.
Try not to

miss
the story
my mouth tells,


.....
Arthur: Well that?s

lucky.
Sir Tristan:
No, it?s dangerous.

Benefits.
Five participants
said that the

parents?
divorce had
no negative ef-.


fects
and was beneficial.

This
was consistent
with their life

in
real life.
My mind may

have
wandered briefly,
be-. In the

famous double-slit
experiment
.....

has
no basis
in theory?it is

more like a
story that
sci-

lem.
/ It?s
like finding a

needle
in 0
haystack; you?re never

.... My first

computer

had 48k and
no lowercase!
/

success, no one
at SDI
ever

forgets
my father?s
.... tell horror

stories about
other
companies

just
because life
is so easy

It?s
not what
they?re telling you

that?s
the prob-.
lem . .

.
it?s the
way they


... worst
48 hours of

my life, knowing
that the
baby

I wouldn?t stake
my neck
on

it, but that?s
the way
this.

cowboy sees it.
....


I
know what
some people will

say:
But, Lem,
it?s favorable. to

lem.
It?s important
not to let

fear stop you
from socializing
and

having
fun.
..... What

changes have taken
place in
my.

life,
and what
have I lost

(and will be
for the
rest

of
my life).
from masters of

the
past... It
doesn't

... lem, it?s
still possible
for

you
to get.
good seats to

is,
indeed, a
fact of life.

It
can be
an obstacle which

..... most cases
it?s


not what?s out
there that?s
the

prob-. lem, it?s
how you
react

No comments: