Wednesday, December 19, 2007

if this is the issue: your story is an old one...the cheating lover wants to have his mistress and keep his family too--then i am helpless to fix it i

can only leave... best xo xo xo--you make me feel so valuable...and then so worthless when it comes to that

10 results of 9, Wednesday, December 19, 2007, 6:28:32 pm EST

If
Lauren in
for Derek as

a love interest
(right after
he

professes
his ......
Can

you
say you
never fell for

your best friend,
and never
did

(6)
You can
realize that maybe

your day-to-day issues
aren?t as
terrible

as
......
If you

working
with the
man you love

and his hot
ex-wife and
a

I
am not
happy at all

about Denny dying.
I would
have

rather
you keep
him ......

If I
was his
wife,

I
would want
a divorce. Why

stay
if you
don?t love me.

If he was,
he would
have

stayed with his
Wife and
tried

to
work it
out. ......

You can
only change
the

future.
The premier
beat CSI and

I
do not
watch CSI ...

ALan
Edge just
posted a LONG

story
on what
I believe is

English
Soccer. I
have

no
problem with
that. I love

his
input even
if I can't

relate
to it
all from ...

?Your
will is
part of God?s

will,?
I said.
?If you have

ardent faith in
......


Boyko extends an
invitation to
Kohut?including

This much is
certain, when
a

story like this
hits: Watch
--

if you can
see that


...... Henry
VIII fell
in

love
with the
sister of his

If
you can
get your music

played on Triple
J, 2SER,
RRR,

Channel V, whatever,

......

a
man and
his mistress discussing

their
other lovers
came to her

Dick sucking can
feel so
nurturing,

and
his cock
fit so nicely

in my mouth,
......


"If you want
to keep
the

place, do it.
It's your
money,

No comments: