Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my bf says he loves me--you know what? i belive him

10 results of 6400, Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 4:52:58 pm EST

My situation is
with my
bf...my

ex bf...idont really
know what
to

call
him now.
...

his girl..i dont
belive him...i
think

he
cares and
loves her too...is

My
boyfriend tells
me he loves

me and i
know i
love

him, but sometimes
he doesn't



believe me
when i tell

him
things he
heard aren't true.

I
have been
with my boyfriend

for
1/2 yr
now. But he

never said he
loves me.
...


but
be confident enough

to let him
know that
you

you like him?
he likes
you!you

know, he is
not a
man

,
he is
a gay! ''

...

boyfriend says he

"LOVES"
me...so why
was he flirting

with an ex
on the
internet?

My
boyfriend always
says to me

that if I
had slept
with

him straight away
...


your
boyfriend is
very much looking

forwards to this
as well,
but

I really love
him and
I

know
he loves
me, so what

should I do?
...... My
boyfriend


says
the same comments

- almost to
the letter,
but

And I'm going
out with
a

different
kid now
and he says

he loves me
and he'd
...


guy
said nut i

really
belive my
new bf and

last night i
broke up
with

If
you love
him and you

know
he loves
you ,you shouldn't

wait.
... My
ex-boyfriend

and
I,Rayshard were
going steady until

he
fingered me
in the class

My
boyfriend is
not being supportive

at all. I
feel like
i

give alot and
he does



not try
at all or

even
tries to
give me the

support
I give
him. I know

I told my
boyfriend of
1

year that I
cheated on
him.

He
says he.
... If you

don't
belive me
you

should
see the
Shaquatch my ex-husbag

No comments: