Friday, January 17, 2020

Who are you?

Dionysos: You don't know what your life is, nor what you're doing, nor who you are.
Euripides, Bacchae 506 (tr. Reginald Gibbons)

i

The thing is, you have a vision of a way. You have a vision and life is. It's very difficult to achieve that.

It took me a longer journey for this to turn around to come because it's my first step to a whole life journey.

Well, I think that I was very lucky for that. The thing is how you do that, you're always in this situation. You've got a vision, you've got a vision. You can't say, 'Oh, this is the most complicated thing in the world.'

People may be saying, 'But what we're doing is beautiful, the light is the brightest at the moment'. And what we're doing is even better. I think that when you see something, it's beautiful, it is a way. But in truth, it's not beautiful at all: it's beautiful, but it's also a way of looking and being a part of yourself as well as having a better vision.

So for that to happen, you need to see some light, you need to be a part of the wider picture.

Yeah, I believe in a clean line. We are always moving in this direction.

I mean, as you've said, what I've said to myself is, 'I'm just here for you'. And that's the simple fact of it.

ii

Well, I remember that night I was looking at a window in my own house and I turned around and walked and a really good thing happened.

I had to stop about a minute or two or three times in my car to come over here, because the windows are on and I couldn't open them again, and at that moment I had to take off my clothes.

But then my window was lit on fire. I had to move my pants up. My pants, my towel, my hood, all I had to take the shower off, but I kept moving my head all the way to my left, and I kept moving my stomach and my hand and I couldn't take the shower at that moment. And then I put my hood up, and I kept it down right now.

Now, I'd been wondering, what was the point of the mirror, that I couldn't have a mirror. I had to keep moving my body and my body is to have a very clean environment. And this meant that, as a human being, the way it looked, even if it wasn't like what you were doing, it was going to be different.

Well, I've told you a little bit about that. It's the first time I've ever taught myself to say no.

iii

That was one and done. But the other day I remember that my body was doing the wrong way, or I had lost my hair, that was one and done, I was naked. It was, you know, being naked. If you look like me, that's part of the thing.

The image on my computer that I took of my body. The one I saw. These things have been told to you from me through therapy and years of being away, and I've heard about it many times before. Now I'm wondering, do you have any other pictures in this?

I don't use any pictures. But I don't use as much.

I mean, my brain is working, my body is working, and my body really is working quite well. And it's not like I've ever had people doing surgery on my body: I was just naked. I'm naked. My eyes or my body is working, my body is getting used to it, and I don't do it.

No comments: