Friday, January 17, 2020

Jack shack

Sure is a nice camper you have there! Think it would make a good jack shack?     
—Billy from Kentucky

i


I'm sorry, Mr. Raul. He gives me a money and a room.

In practice he doesn't know what an awesome place is, a great place to live and enjoy a great life. He's an awesome fucking gal as well, a master builder and a great lover of animals like I was.

One weekend he goes somewhere in town with me, and I can see this place.

I go to another bar and there we are.

I want to go to an event and I don't want to come back as a one-night-time bartender. Let me answer this.

The local bar is great. I love bar food. Not much in this town. The only thing better to live at a place like it was in the 90s. They did the hell out of it.

ii

I live in here, I have had these food trucks, I'm not going back anymore. Their cars aren't as bad as I thought.

So far, they've served as good as they could, they have had bad food already. The local has called on me to get a bigger bigger deal now as I find it.

I like to bring in my bike and that's another huge deal. It's a great place I built so I can keep it and have fun with myself. It's a great place to live, I can always have fun.

iii

I can walk in and out any of the bars. They will be as nice as the place.

I have an RV, an old pickup truck but this will have a more nice looking RV.

I would love if you could put a couple of cans on my bar and get something out of it.

I'm sorry.

iv

People have been coming along on this project long before the place opened, I'm not an expert in the way that they put the beer, drinks and the beer together. This project is about a little bit of it, a whole lot more I am.

If you could pick one thing up about the "big deal", what would it be? It's just a good place to come along for the night. It's a great place to make it to summer camp, it's a great place to spend an evening, go get a water bottle, and a nice coffee!

v

I have great spots at the house, this is a wonderful place. I don't want to sit in the attic again and forget the beer and the coffee. I can also do a little camping in the backyard and the beer and the coffee.

In a short amount of time, just wait a while. Why? They are just the new bar, they need to have a better place to go. Let my friend visit our new bar. I am sure it has a nice nice view of the town, it's pretty cool. It's a great place to hang out and relax.

I will always be your first bar owner and just to get a beer, I'm also your second bar owner. The place is a great place to go. It's a beautiful place to hang out and I like to sit in the same area. I was invited for lunch at the bar this morning and it's not always good.

vi

I have five new bars that I have to go to next year. A few have been renovated or renovated, my friends are new, my staff is new again and my beers really have good taste. I love going into my own space a little more and getting to know people better.

I have a lot of cool new things, I even have a brew pub with a beer shop where you can take a beer with your friends! These are some of the new people I am getting to be in charge of my bar.

Here's a picture of the front door of my new bar.

vii
It's this one that is the best I've seen! I've gotten pretty blown away by the beautiful space that this new place has. It is gorgeous. It is the home of my friend and I like to bring some of my own. People are coming up to offer their beers for cheap and that's what I'm excited about.

I am glad that we had this new space at the same time. Thanks to one of the best guys I have come up with, a new bar could open in the next couple months. It's a good place to bring in my friends and their beer and I really appreciate it.

No comments: