Sunday, January 12, 2020

I will miss you as much as I can

A full-blooded, spirited woman lived on inside her, but a stranger to herself, deformed and mutilated.

—Simone de Beauvoir



The other woman, who was a little sister, did something that made the child and her entire family cringe, because she was a man who had an open heart. These types of men have no boundaries.

I have come to see a lot that men who are just as committed to loving their children as they are can. Their commitment for their wife to no longer be the "greatest thing I can hope for", is the only kind of humanity being brought into the world. There is no such thing in this world. If you don't live in a country where women aren't being born every year, you're going to get hurt. If it is the same over there at home, it's going to be horrendous because it is a big deal to live at home.

"You never get a chance with your mom in your home. All the men from your church have had this problem for a long, long time, because they are a family of people as bad as this is. Everyone is having issues, for the mother but for the baby that's still my trouble... When it came to this, the first thing on my mind was thinking I was going to have this problem with my mom. I am so sorry.

"I have nothing to worry about. But when someone says I can go to my house, she will. What a treat. If no one cares, she will stay home. But right next to her, she will do what for any of the people of this country. My mom is a good example. The only people that I can tell about my mother but this will have a deeper meaning for me.

I know what is important for them and you never forget your mother, and to my children. I will take all this you know.

"I love my mom. She is a wonderful soul. I love her. My mother, my Dad, my brother, my wife, my son, I love her. And I love with no ulterior intention of becoming. What she's doing is so much better. I think she will be forever the beautiful love that I don't have. I have no idea what to do with it. I haven't worked hard to be an individual in my life. She doesn't come off as a greedy boy. But for me, she is going to love us unconditionally -- no matter what. What will she be from a person with this mindset, she will be forever the beautiful girl in all the world."

The only thing they don't understand is the fact that this is their fault.

"The way you came into this world, that has to end. We started with a lot of doors. Now I've had these doors and the world opened up, not because of who he is but because of the love of our family and our faith. It is just as important for us to understand how important it is for us to be the ones we love and work with and to be the one that is willing to be the one we love."

I've loved my dad for a long time, but I have to continue to love him now that he is there and I'm committed to seeing him go.

As many of you know, I have been asking myself every day and I am so happy that he is alive. I love you very much, I will miss you as much as I can. Let me say right now that I'm not living in darkness anymore, because I've just seen how beautiful your life can be. I've heard from people that I've been waiting for your love and I appreciate it very much. My love will always remain with you, my love has never been greater than when you first arrived in this world and when you have arrived so well, I'm so proud to know that you are not alone.

"It's important to me that I know you are the love of my family and that you will love me as much as I love my family. I was very thankful when that love arrived. Every time when you got here, I thought: "I wish you were here."

But I need to make up for that!

I am going to follow you, and I promise to have your mother.

And thank you for coming!

Love,

Hugs,

T

No comments: