Monday, January 6, 2020

Love

Fall in love whenever you can.
—Alice Hoffman
 
You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.

It doesn’t matter that you can know that you don'€TMt get them, because they hate you and hate you

What does a little "mystery" mean?

I have come to an understanding of the things life has meant. I knew when I was in a longing for love. When I was in a longing for romance, I remember that I was in love and as I began to look back at my life and understand the things I've done, I had a list of things to do when I was in love and as I began to look back at my life.

When I was in a longing for romance, I remember that I was in a longing for love and as I began to look back at my life and understand the things I've done, I had a list of things to do when I was in a longing for romance.

My wedding date with my boyfriend when I was young. It was this same birthday with a young girl. It was a week that we were together as a couple. I didn't want to be here to do my wedding or anything. I would get upset with that man who never married a man like me. I didn’t want to have that upset, that upset. It had to have happened if it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man. If it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man, I would not be here in love any more.

I know that you and I were together.

That's what I mean. It had to have happened if it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man. It had to have happened if it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man. If it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man, I would not be here any more. If it wasn't for the fact that we were together, I would not make it into the movie. I would not make it into a movie. I know I am one half of the way, and I think that you and I both were very close.

I have come to an understanding of the things life has meant. I know how to do things, but it had to have happened if it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man. If it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man, I would not be here any more. If it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man, I would not be here any more. If it wasn't for the fact that I was also a man, I would not be here any more. This is what I mean. This is what I mean. This is what I mean. There is no more than I can describe. I cannot describe the love that I feel with my sister when I was young. It is, it is, that is, that, you can feel it with me here. I cannot describe my love. I cannot describe my love. I cannot express how I feel with me here. I cannot express how my parents feel. These are things that have shaped you as parents.

You tell us, "When I was in my early 20s, I had a friend named Eric who was my brother. He was in my first year at boarding school. We had a really good relationship and we talked about it several times. He had a wonderful sense of humour. He went on after school, talking really well, and he was the love of my life."

He was a wonderful friend of mine and I was his roommate. Eric, I remember, told me that he could talk to me, which was very strange since we were both very close. But then when I was in my early 20s, I said to her, "What is it that you both said? I think you felt that you were connected to the other person in this way. When I was in my early 20s, I had a really good relationship with Eric that was very strange since we were both very close. We had a really good relationship and we talked about it several times. I think Eric was very brave in that situation. He took me on too, which brought me to my knees. But when he told me that he wasn't going to marry you and he wasn't going to marry me, I went back and I didn’t know what to say. I have to say, he went back and I was pretty honest with him afterwards. I thought that was pretty weird too. That was the weirdest part of it and that I was talking to him. When I first started dating, he said to me, "I thought you were pretty smart." So I didn‒t know how to say that to him. It was a difficult time to say those words.

In fact you first dated a girl who lived with Eric. Are you surprised of this fact that you felt the need for her?

I think that was the most difficult

No comments: