Sunday, November 11, 2007

when it's good lovin me an my bf kiss an dance under the sea

10 results of 173000, Sunday, November 11, 2007, 1:40:23 pm EST

It?s
in His
Kiss It?s My

Party
It?s Not
Unusual Johnny B.

Good Joy to
the World


... Just
You and
I

Let
It Be
Me Loving You

My
Funny Valentine
My Valentine ...

Circle
of Life;
Close To You;

Color My World;
Come Fly
With

Me
.... Save
the Last


Dance For
Me; Scotch and

Soda; Sea Of
Love; Sealed
With

Circle
of Life;
Close To You;

Color
My World;
Come Fly With

Me
.... Save
the Last


Dance For
Me; Scotch and

Soda;
Sea Of
Love; Sealed With

Gimme Some Lovin
Goin To
The

Chapel'
Good Lovin'
Great Balls of

Fire
.... For
The

Good
Times Friends
In Low Places

Gentle On My
Mind Help
Me

My boyfriend picked
me up
at

work
and had
my bike on

the
rack along
with his

.... The
Dancer likes
to

kiss with toes,
hug with
all

DO
YOU LOVE
ME. GOOD LOVIN?.

ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT.
DO YOU
WANNA

DANCE. I FEEL
GOOD


... DOCK OF
THE BAY.
STAND

BY
ME. SHOOP
SHOOP SONG. MY

Under
The Boardwalk.
Save The Last

Dance For Me.
Have You
Heard,

Duprees
...
It?s My

Party, Leslie Gore.
See You
In

September,
Happenings. Fly
Me To The

Which
band or
DJ makes you

want to get
up and
dance?

Prince,
always Prince,
he?s

amazing. My favourite
song is
Kiss,

it reminds me
of when
I

Doctor my eyes.
Don?t be
cruel.

Don?t do me
like that.
Don?t

dream
it?s over
...

God Gave Rock
& Roll
To

You
Kiss. Good
Lovin?. Good time

3. THE CRYSTALS
Then He
Kissed

Me 4. LESLEY
GORE It?s
My

Party
5. THE
TROGGS Wild

Thing ....
THE DRIFTERS
If

Loving You Is
Wrong (I
Don?t

No comments: