Saturday, November 24, 2007

my guy is so good he understands me when i make terrible mistakes

10 results of 1280000, Saturday, November 24, 2007, 6:20:04 pm EST

He?s coming for
me. To
merely

react to what
he does
will

get
me smashed.
I have


to do
something but I

don?t
know what.
So, in order

to
try, I
make one of

But
Eng believes
he understands why

Cho felt compelled
to commit
the

murders
and
applauds him

for
doing so.
"A part of

me wishes I
was Cho,"
says

Concerning image coding,
he understands
very

well that intensity
values in
...


But
sometimes even highly

respected
people or
sources make mistakes,

How do you
say "I
have

made a terrible
mistake" in
Japanese?

.... whether or
not


I
need more
Pokemon in my

life,
but interviews
make me sick

I don?t understand
what drives
so

many
people to
make that mistake.

.....
He responded,
thanking

me for my
email. He
explained

that his primary
interest was
...

It was a
terrible mistake
to

fail to act
when we
had

a chance to
take out
an

....
This can't
make

the
bad guys
feel good. He

is
rolling together
the best of

So,
goodbye Astroworld.
But this does

give me a
good excuse
to

make
a trip
up to

... but
somehow the
guy

standing
in line
behind me didn?t

... to be
done my
way.

So I made
a terrible
mistake?I

decided to write
a script


from the
book. ....
Grieco:

We?re
such friends,
he would never

Understand that your
opponent probably
had

a
reason for
playing where he

did,
... I'm
a

good
teacher then,
as I often

make horrible, terrible
mistakes in
...

You
make a
terrible mistake! You

have
not lived
unless you fuck

Japanese
girl."
... "SO?

GOOD! IF HE
WANTED TO
KILL

SOMEONE
SO GODDAMN
BAD, WHY DIDN'T

No comments: