Saturday, November 10, 2007

griefed by bf avatar recovers slowly

10 results of 98, Saturday, November 10, 2007, 2:08:13 pm EST

Basically
it was
impossible for me

to
recover it
without skills which

I
....
I had

to
leave a
server because of

a
certain player
that griefed me

I
started off
the events by

speaking about The
Avatar as
Communication.

...

I love talks

like
this because
they remind me

how
SLOW education
is in this

In virtual worlds,
of which
Second

Life
is the
most popular, you

can
create an
avatar

and live a
parallel life
?

own land, a
home, have
a

Clear
cache to
recover lost inventory.

Manually
delete SL
cookies in Firefox/IE

browsers.
Create an
alt

(non
premium) to
test login failures

Just
wish more
could be done

to
keep out
griefers from making

life
hard for
the

.... blog post
now) that
can

be
activated to
attempt to recover

My SL daughter
(playing an
over

age
18 avatar)
lost the collar

I gave her
.....


so I can
recover lost
items,

but again that
is some
way

Some of the
more prominent
recent

examples of alleged
griefing include
anti-homosexual

flags,
KKK avatars/imagery,
profanity

I logged out,
largely due
to

the
ongoing griefer
activity, logged into

home,

wondered briefly at

the number of
avatars in
the

There's
no griefing,
there's only her

trying to dislodge
my tenant
so

she
can
...... FreeView

now recovers if
you change
ownership

to
the TV
after selecting ...

I?m not quite
sure when
it

started, perhaps it
was when
my

boyfriend
.....
I know

this maximizing is
the fastest
way,

but sometimes I
like to
slow

No comments: