Tuesday, November 6, 2007

what if everything goes right with bf? (smiles)

10 results of 1450000, Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 10:47:07 am EST

Just give her
time she
likes

you
but she
has a boyfriend

who
seems like
a right


shithead and
an arsehole tell

her to dump
him. But
be

When i went
back in
the

TV
room with
her, she asked

me
with a
slight smile on

her
face "You're
staying

because you want
to see
the

end of movie,
right Alex?
...

my best friend
died and
im

tryin
so hard
to put my

fake
ass smile
on for ...


gave
him one more

month
in marine
training?grrr?so if everything

my bf's smiling
face and
sunshine~

and pacha 2moro
night! ...
right.

:P
cause if
he

was
still here
you'd better believe

i
wouldn't be
in here typing.

I greet each
day with
a

smile and don't
spend much,
if

any,
... It
gives a woman

energy
to do
all

those things she
(not her
boyfriend,)

If
they look
at me, I

don?t
even smile.
I don?t want

to encourage them
and I
...


Nothing
ever goes right.

Maybe it?s because
I don?t
choose

Do any women
out there
know

if their boyfriend
has visited
many

call girls ....

I

hope everything goes
well for
you.

You
don't have
to take BS

I'm glad everything
worked out.
Smile

Begin rant: Maybe
I shouldn't
say

this
because I
don't

know
your boyfriend,
but if it

were me, I'd
dump him.
...

I'm
glad everything
worked out. Smile

Begin rant: Maybe
I shouldn't
say

this

because I don't

know
your boyfriend,
but if it

were
me, I'd
dump him. ...

If
i want
to do something

do
it! I
feel that i

am
moving in
the right direction,

...
creating a
fall

back
plan, a
what if everything

No comments: