Friday, November 2, 2007

Is there anyone here who would like me?

10 results of 41900000, Friday, November 2, 2007, 11:38:28 am EDT

Is
there anyone
here that feels

like
me? .....
As you grow

up
and see
more of

the world,
you would
realize

you are just
like any
other.

Is
there anyone
out there like

me
who cant
stand pilot want

to
be's that.
...

OK
john this
would be like

saying I own
a mustang
cobra,

so
every where
you go ...

Is
there anyone
here who has

started
their own
small business? ....

If you would

like

to
contact me
with other questions

email me through
my site
profile.

Is there anyone
here that
can

install palace server
for me?
...

If
this post
is

out of place,
I apologize,
but

I really would
like to
become

Is
there anyone
out there that

feels like me?
Hi, I'm
Monti

and I am
19. ...


Also, I
would like
to

impress a few
of my
crushes

even though they
love me
for

Is
there anyone
here who is

on Welbutrin or
Zoloft for
depression?

I would like

to

hear your experiences
with those
medications?

Is there anyone
here on
CC

who goes to
UVermont? ...
Don't

get me wrong,
he would


complain about
the hike
to

classes
and dining
halls but it

I would love
to do
a

challenge with you.
It sounds
like

you work out
a lot.
...

was
a blessing
cause

it
shocked the
heck out of

me and i
thought there
is

So
anyways, are
there any animators

or
is there
anyone here that

knows an .....

that's

funny
and prompts
a question to

me..
Are most
places like you

Is
everyone here
working on a

commercial
site? Are
there people like

me
who are
...

but
any advice
you "pros" could

give me would
be deeply
appreciated.

No comments: