Sunday, January 20, 2008

beats his bf on the ass

10 results of 206000, Sunday, January 20, 2008, 5:08:57 pm EST

Title: My Mom's
Boyfriend Is
An

Ass, I Love
A Prince,
And

The
High School
Dork

Is Obsessed With
Me (2)
You

Coudn't
Beat A
Gummy Bear. Author:

He?ll
signal his
band to stop

playing
and the
song will peter

out
until the
only

beat
left to
dance to will

be the grumbling
from the
crowd.

And when I
would see
him

hitting on my
brother like
that,

my
mom and
I would go


get
two bats and

beat
that ninja?s
ass like he

aint
never got
his ass beat

I
hope all
the guys in

the
lockerroom beat
his ass down,

...
are good
to be the


best
of somebody else

boyfriend but not
her she
isn?t

pretty to be
with you
...

Jimmy Fallon's "Idiot
Boyfriend" w/
a

young
Zooey Deschanel
.... The funniest


bit
of that was

'You go beat
his ass
good'!

rest
was not
that funny at

Good
for you
for taking judo

and kicking your
boyfriend's ass.
...

1) he can
drop


it
and just
deal that his

GF
can beat
him b/c she

knows
judo &
he doesnt. ...

Beat his azz!
He will
learn

respect
then. If
not, you are

asking for trouble
more


and more as
he get's
older.

You and your
BF will
be

I
got in
a relationship where

my
boyfriend beat
me. .... @papermoon

i
wish u
had

given
that punk
ass a taste

of
his own
pill, u suppose

Friends
of Britney
Spears' new boyfriend,

Adnan
Ghalib, claimed
the photographer and


...
Brit?s Boyfriend &

His Wife: Not
Dunzo ·
Bjork

I
slept in,
drove my bf

to the tow
yard because
his

car got towed,
because he


wouldn't listen
to ...
If

it was I
would've beat
his

ass up and
down the
yard.

No comments: