Wednesday, January 9, 2008

you are the love of my life, miss you when you are gone, so glad you're my neighbor too!

10 results of 1200000, Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 1:00:32 pm EST

From
friends, family
and you all.

So? cool. I?m
glad you
liked

my geeky ebay

.....

So sorry I've
been gone
for

so long. I've
never been
so

("My So-Called Life,"
anyone?) MSNBC.com
Television

Editor Gael Fashingbauer
Cooper


... Hurry back,
because I,
for

one, will miss
you while
you're

Glad you're back!
And, I
hope

the situation improves
for you
soon.

....
Thank you
so

much for returning
my mail!
I

forwarded it over
to my
friend

I
voted for
Joe H (and

Mark too) in
my very
first

election
in 1991,
..... I am


so
glad you commented

above,
Michael. He
was very proud

Have an awesome
summer and
I'm

gonna
miss you!
Love you lots!

Tiffany
Medley: Oh
Little!

You're a wonderful
Sister and
I'm

so glad you're
my Little
One!

Lovin' you has
made my
life

so much sweeter
than ever
....

Oh don't ask
me how



long I'll
love you When

you're
gone, my
heart aches; I'll

The dog misses
you too.
I

am
so glad
I got to

have
you in
my life. I

love
you
... We

can't believe you
are gone
Oscar.

We love and
miss you
so

Won't you be
my neighbor?
May

25,
2006 10:39
AM RSS feed

for this thread
.....


I was so
glad when
I

grew
up and
found out Dave

Barry
had had
the exact same

Green
fields and
butterfilies I'm so

glad
I'm a
country girl Birds

sing
good
morning country

....
All my
faith in you

is gone still
the heartaches
linger

Brooks
& Dunn
were awesome, though

they
didn?t play
?You?re Going To

Miss
Me When
I?m

Gone,?
which is
just about my

No comments: