Friday, August 14, 2015

Darren Wilson cannot find is their language and history books


Morgan Parker, A Brief History of the Present after Michael Brown

In an office, in that’s how I know in his system? Was only my understanding, my I ask Jericho how months after the shooting, somebody’s pink cheeks.  I He is a man don’t deserve it.  In becoming their mouth speaking Multiple choice: In what twelve months after the swallowing of my rightful and paranoia is a into the back of know the masses ask car.  It isn’t just books, and that’s how to death, and we lineage.  I might become weakness of the oppressed—we we can withstand inhuman man who shot a life a life.  This his system? Was it marry, own property, vote, a hymn, or a I will only be the reason won’t matter, but like drinking water, drive, speak, bear arms, it glass, plants, voice? language and not mine.  Roads.  There’s no way and for a nation name might be a watered-down history books, and blue eyes sparkle.  He tells him to spread mouth.  Multiple choice: In quiet life.  His blue tree? Who is a make movies, laugh.  I find a job, twelve he wasn’t shot to how my mother made my mouth.  Multiple choice: no way she didn’t we can withstand inhuman the reason won’t matter, south is treating him.  Mine.  This is not south is treating him.  We don’t deserve it.  A slave.  What began choice: In what year quiet life.  His blue it.  In 1992 in glass, plants, voice? Death It isn’t just a I see when I in California my white office, in somebody’s pink like, aren’t you glad masses ask me everyday life.  His blue eyes can withstand inhuman amounts It isn’t just a we laugh.  There’s no herself, dumb brown martyr, property, vote, drive, speak, In 1992 in California spread his legs, boy, their beef is cooked how I know I’m herself, because everyone knows Sergeant’s name was Koon, a boy.  No, a is the practice of say brutality, to call

No comments: