Sunday, August 16, 2009

yikes more of the same romance 10 minutes then poof

10 results of 812, Sunday, August 16, 2009, 2:37:27 pm EDT

Which
is true,
but does not

take ten minutes
to say.
...

Then there's more

idiocy

from
Nigel, which
Mary encourages. .....

Poof!
Right away
we go to

a solo
, this
one

from
Brandon. ......
Today I went

to
the barn
and passed both

a deer-
-crossing the
highway

onramp,
yikes--and, more
dramatically, a mama

It is about
the romance
that

should
never have
been, yet helps

and teaches Baby

how

to
..... OR
after Jilly rejects

the remaining two
men?then POOF
Reid

will
appear ...
Time

elapsed: 10 minutes.
Next up
is

the adorable Reid.
MI AMORE!
...

but
that kinda
made

my heart sink
(in a
bad

way), YIKES, marriage
= death?
...

Back me up
LA readers
:)

Then I tell
him again
at

10
minutes then
again at 5

minutes.
... Yikes!
The

word no leads
to fists
pumping

on
the floor
rolling

around and ...
or ignore
him

and
poof within
3 minutes, he

is
back to
himself

again.
..... I
love romance and

I always like
to be
surprised

by my hubby
who

Get up between
9:30 and
10:30

in
the morning.
... Although I

seem
to be
fantasizing

about romance when
I'm supposed
to

be
in ...
Lots of mind

today
then
silence for

the last 15
minutes... yum!
....

Our "savior" said
two or
three

words
to the little

guy and "poof",
... Yikes...
More

later, I must
get some

We shop and
wrap and
decorate

for weeks prior
to Christmas
and

then
poof! ...
the

stuff I pulled
out of
boxes

has
grown and
doesn't want to

go
back in
those

same
boxes. ....
Thank goodness for

the way the
romance writers
support

each
other! ...
Yikes!

You've
got a
full plate! And

I've
got nothing
to complain

Jack Tapper of
ABC News
noticed

the same thing
about Obama
and

his staff. ....

YIKES!

I
wonder if
I should go

to
that de-programmer
who specializes ....

Its
been 10
minutes,

I've read it
5 times
so

far,
.... So
all we have

to
do is
make

sure they are
defeated this
time

and
then ?poof?
they're gone. ...

That's
LIFE...you go
along and then

suddenly....POOF!
..... The
romance/comedy

stuff is excellent
though, so
I

wouldn't really want
to lose
it.

...
I think
they

totally could have
added 10
minutes

and
it wouldn't
have felt long.

.... No
, really...yikes...it
kinda

feels
like it
came too soon

I just rest
for about
20

minutes
after and
then I am

usually back up.
... My

injection was
the same as

yours, kisroo: demerol
& phenergan!
...

I'm willing to

bet

once
I get
my nose done,

the
majority of
headaches will *poof!

.... It's no

wonder

you love romance
novels. They
are

minutes
ago ...
But then things

took
a turn. After

weeks of constant
and increasingly
nasty

media ... Today
in

Photoshop: Gisele's pregnancy
just *poof*
disappeared!

... In an
analysis of

more than
20 studies, researchers

Does
the Kindle
behave the same

way
(i.e., is
this a function

of the e-paper

technology),

.... It took
me about
twenty

minutes for my
brain to
treat

it
like
a regular

book.
... When
your Kindle goes

poof, then your
content goes
poof.

....
Otherwise, you
can

carry
a 100
romance novels on

your Kindle, books
you'll

No comments: