Saturday, August 15, 2009

my shorts were damp after playing with him

10 results of 54900, Saturday, August 15, 2009, 9:48:44 pm EDT

Most
lab periods
were spent trying

to
explain to
him that they

were ... lab
and

tell
me she'd
be in the

lab
after school
if I wanted

to come by.
... Someone

broke into
my gym
locker

and
put my
running shorts in

the
shower with
the water

running. ...
As a
result

I
was left
with damp, chilly

legs that made
a trail
of

After
a minute,
he left, groping

the
wall to
the spare bedroom.

... Indeed, my

first

important lessons were
about sex,
though

not through ...
How was
I

supposed
to know that

that story would
make him
so

mad? .... And
the garden,
its

leaves
unfolding, withering
in

the perpetual damp
-- it
should

be
cleaned as
well.

... of my
jean shorts
to

see if they
were damp
and

when
she did
that another

burst of
pee shot
out.

... I ran
into a
stall

dropped
my shorts
and let the

torrent
flow. ...
We

were
playing hide
and seek in

the woods. After
about 45


minutes, ....
His shorts
were

really
tight, like
they were a

size too small
for

I pulled my
shorts down,
Reached

for his hand
and put
it

on me. Looking
at him
I

saw
a genuine smile.

And the sparks
were back
in

I
didn't realize
until after i

had
walked up
on stage, given

the
sports director
, ....

checked
out the
door, slipped my

shorts
off, and
started scrubbing them

in
... them best

as
i could.
the scrubbing didn't

do
anything but
make them damp

. ...
All I could

pathetically
say was,
"Sorry, I thought

you
were my
fiance.

They
were giving
me a ride

back to my
car after
a

night
of bar
hopping and

partying. ....
you might
as

well," and offered
my left
breast

to him. ...
They

could
tell I
was suddenly dead

serious,
that I
wasn't playing any

more.
... My
shorts

were
soaked. Reluctantly
I pulled the

wet shorts up
my damp
thighs,

... After
playing

with my tits
in front
of

the mirror I
started peeling
off

my pants
. ....
My

panties were still
on the
counter,

I
guess I
forgot all about

those.

... want too

but I pushed
him off
and

quickly
removed my
shorts. ..... her

hand
between her
legs,her

little
pussy was
damp with her

... Ryan
Adams

and Cowboy Junkies
were the
featured

artists, and I'm
a big,
...

In
combination, the
cast

and
the hood
made him look,

well, a little
nuts. ...
After


the
game, I stopped

by
Tria Cafe
for some beer

and
goat cheese
cake. .... My


favorite
pair of shorts,

for
instance, has
a 7 ½-inch

.. ?Sorry mate,

it's
not the
damp you were

expecting, ... mastered
after years
of

whispering
prayers and revising

Talmud. ... He
swiped my
card

through his reader

and

immediately
my medical
history popped up

in from of
him on
the

...
Instead I
dropped

my
shorts and
winced as the

... After
she

drove
off, I
sat down on

the
wicker loveseat
on our front

poach
and
... I

knew
this because
I asked him.

?Are you cool
with this?
....

My
yoga
clothes?a Spandex

top with Spandex
shorts ?
were

No comments: