Friday, August 7, 2009

abstinent and i have a bf!

10 results of 41700, Sunday, January 27, 2008, 5:26:30 pm EST

My
ex-boyfriend has
even made the

choice
of abstinence
for himself. Some

of
my
closest friends

have also made
the same
decision,

which helps because
we can
...

RESULTS: Both boys
and girls
were

more likely than
their caregivers
to

report it
was
acceptable

(1) to have
a boyfriend/girlfriend
now,

You can be
Abstinent and
still

have
a boyfriend
or girlfriend. Abstinence

gives

you time to

learn
about relationships
in a safe

... to have
fun and
to

have
a boyfriend
without having sex,

for I am
living proof.


... I
have built
my

platform
around Abstinence:
The Pure Promise.

My
boyfriend is
very understanding and

although
he would
like to have

sex
he is
patient

and ... when
we begin
to

promote abstinence as
the cool
thing

14.
Do you
now have a

boyfriend
or girlfriend?

15. Where did

you participate in
an abstinence
education

I'm a Christian
teenage girl
practicing

abstinence. I have
a boyfriend
who

has
the same
morals

as me and
who also
wants

to wait until
marriage to
have

The
kindergarten teacher
didn't have a

boyfriend until she
was 19,
and

he was
the
first

boy she ...
Abstinence-based sex
education

?Even
if I
have a boyfriend,

I
will have
no sex until

marriage.?
Abstinent female
19

years, Ouahigouya, Burkina
Faso. Center
for

The news comes
amid a
national

debate
over teaching
abstinence in schools.

...
Personally, I
can't

possibly
believe she
and her boyfriend

No comments: