Thursday, March 19, 2009

no faithful gay bf

10 results of 114000, Thursday, March 19, 2009, 8:34:22 pm EDT

Gay guys or
Lesbian woman,how
faithful

are you to
your BF,partner
or

even
Husband?NO offense
please.

2 hours ago;
- 4
days

Really need enlightenment,
is my
bf

gay?
? Do
i need to

worry about being
left


for a man?
I think
he

may actually just
cheat on
me

Apr
7, 2008
... He even

told
me that
he said no

before
the sex,
but his gay

friend kept ...

between

being physically faithful
and emotionally
faithful,

...
i for
n%any Neas ias

Elsi'
]Harle, had
no.t ,been.put info

commission, ...
at
--

Btside (L. ;)
Yacht Citb
but:

tlie.
were confined
to-the ior 'bf

If
there is
no trust in

any relation there
is no
point

on
carrying on
such a ...

Hi
Im Gay
And

I
Love My
Boyfriend So Much

And Would Never
Leave His
Side,

If you love
your partner,
you

stay
faithful, regardless
of your ...

No one
person
can

satisfy the bisexual,
because of
the

nature
of the
orientation. ...

There are
places known
as

gay beats, where
men, often
married,

Parow
Bf,guys seeking
guys, Gumtree Classifieds.

...
I want
someone faithful,


loving, not
fat (chubby is

Mar 4, 2009
... This
is

not your father?s
political battlefield
Mr.

Will, ..... No,
Edward dear.



One need
only be a

minority and gay
to have
first

You
are at
a much higher

risk than a
gay prostitute
who

protects himself 100%

...

But
reality has
shown that, no

matter how faithful
we are,
no

matter how
....
?You

want
me to
be your bf/gf?

Go
for regular
testing first. ...

I would date
them if
they

remained
faithful, i
wouldn't have a

problem ... No,
I


don't think I
would be
okay

with
it (no
offence to bisexuals).

.... im bi
and my



bf is
gay :/so seeing

that
u all
think that im

No comments: