Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i want my avatar to match me in real life

10 results of 276000, Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 7:57:36 pm EST

Besides
that, my
avatar has made

me
aware of
characteristics that are

mine,
...
So it

was grown, as
similarily has
her

real-life
likeness to
her AV. ...

I
want
Cin to

be
as much
me as possible

because I want
my friends
in

SL
to love
me ...

to match
my partner
zooey?s

height. we are
the same
height

... In
real

life,
my cheekbones
are a little

more
prominent. ...
You have to

let me
see.
Maybe

we
should set
up a space

where
we can
all ... We

couldn't find a

Ramones

T-shirt to match
the one
she

actually wears. ...
I needed
them,

though,

as my avatar

looked a little
irritated without
the

In
Real Life
(iRL) I'm a

mute. In-world Voice
lets me
hear

others
that use
the

... into Secondlife
(SL) waiting
to

see where my
avatar's attached
prims

would

be .... For

example, I wouldn't
want to
write

a
serious post
every day/week. ...

Why do so
few Residents
create

avatars
that match
their real life

body type? ...

I've

got a "chunky
avatar" too.
I

did it because
I want
to

look better in
Real


...
like talking
to me my

email
is beauty.queen.911@live.com
i am 11

I love changing
my avatar
to

match
the seasons!
... My present

avatar is the

closest

to
what I
look in real

life
.... I
think what my

avatar
says about
me is

that I
want to
keep

Dec
1, 2006
... I'm one

of
the hiders:
my Real Life

and
my Second
Life aren't allowed

to mix,
....
Otherwise,

I
studied my
face and tried

to match the
facial ...
it's

my
chance to
do

and be whatever
I want.
My

Please select a
starting avatar.
Choose

a Community. Show
me optional
community

start
locations. More
?

... In Second
Life, your
avatar

has a first
and last



name. ....
Please enter your

(real life) first
name. Real
Life

Last Name. Please

enter

your (real ...
Sorry, your
passwords

do not match.
Security Question
...

Took
me forever
with all the

new neopets rules.
The stuff
is

INSANE. ... How
do


I
match my
font to my

avatar? Scroll down,
that's in
the

FONT ... if
you dont


want to
there's people
who

will,
check the
avatar/Neosignature chat board.

....
I dont
accept

requests, my neofriends
are mainly
my

I
tried to
make my Second

Life avatar look
like me.
I

actually
mapped my
own

face
over the
skin. Then in

real life I
tried to
match

the pose and
hair-do etc.



Yes. ....
If you want

to share photos
marked as
friends,

I
don't look
like a cartoon

in
real life.
so no. lol.

.... As for
me, yup,
my


avatar
looks like me

but not recently.
..... Be
a

square bore and
it will
be

your
official word
to

interpret
anything that
do not match

your CONFORMISM .

.....

i
look like
my picture ..

but
if you
want to, we

No comments: