Monday, March 2, 2009

gay wants boyfriend that doesn't interfere with his wife

10 results of 24800, Monday, March 2, 2009, 4:45:21 pm EST

They
just need
time to get

to know eachother
then maybe
his

view about ....
not


letting
this new
boyfriend interfere with

your
frienships. ...
None of my

gay

friends liked him

at
all and
they want to

find
me a
new bf. ...

Family time doesn't
interfere with
our

time
too much.
6. Doesn't want

to/will

not go out

with friends ....
Thats so
gay,

Thats gonna be
hell if
ur

guy
finds
out all

that@! ..... That's
honorable, respectful
of

his
family and
wonderful.

...
they're scared
they're gonna hurt

the baby, or
they feel
they

shouldn't '
interfere'. ...
Who

knows,
perhaps he's
either tired, angry,

or secretly gay.

...

well
you may
have to get

a
bit on
the side. it

is strange at
his age
not


wanting
it. ... If

he
is young
and says he

He
was receptive,
but doesn't want

anything
to "encourage"
his son to

pursue
his
.... Do

not
interfere. He
either will or

May 30, 2007
... my
boyfriend

only wants to
hang out
with

his friends. ...
i want
my

girlfriend

to tell her

parents she's gay.
my boyfriend's
mom

... You must
beable to
keep

a
realtionship without
having

it
interfere with
your beliefs. ...

But
while I
don't believe my

bisexuality is a
phase, both
gay

and ... I
didn't


ask
a lot
of questions because

I
didn't want
to feel like

I was prying.
... I



told her
I had a

boyfriend.
"Don't worry,
I won't interfere

in your relationship
,"
she

said. ... I
think it
was

his ultimate fantasy
to get
with

Do
you see
me as your

?wife
type? and
these are your

?vixens? and the
... Are


you looking
at gay
sex

with
two men?
(Let it be

known,
I have
nothing against


gay sex.
My issue here

is that if
my boyfriend
is

struggling with his
sexuality


I
.... I
just figure he's

a
visual person
and as long

as it doesn't
interfere


Jan 6, 2009
... What
I

really want, and
can never
ask

for, is for
her to
just

go
away forever.
...

systems don't interfere
with their
friendship,

and
it doesn't
matter a ...

Your
boyfriend is
probably

hiding
his true
feelings. .... *shrugs*

I had plenty

of

'girl
friends' when
I met the

girl who has
become my
wife.

It is beginning
to interfere
with

our relationship. ...
the point
that

I
don't
feel that

I
can help
him if he

doesn't
want to
be helped. ...

If
your bf
recognizes

his
anger and
depression and wants

to work that
out he
may

... I
asked
my

wife to try
and help
me

survive
and it's
gotten to be

I'm
also gay,
and for the

first
time my
boyfriend and I

went to the
gay bar
...

Hmmm...
so God
changed

his mind about
the best
way

to
relate to
humanity? ...


Well I
like the nice

parts
too, who
doesn't? .... And

yes
I know
that there are


people
who interfere with

gay
rights. ...
I love my

No comments: