Sunday, August 17, 2008

you silly boy, how could you have thought i would EVER abandon you?

10 results of 1100000, Sunday, August 17, 2008, 10:08:52 am EDT

Jul
1, 2006
... Three reason

why England could
have wo
n

the last four
tournaments. .....


You could
argue all
day

about that, but
the truth
is

I
could go
all day long

with it but
i'm sure
that

you
don't want
to hear all

...
saw the
baby

kick
she screamed
and then started

You
could make
it out of

construction paper. And
pen. Don't
have

a
pen? ...
The

words
in brackets
are meant to

be written inside
the card,
you

"you
silly boy."
i like the

way
you say
that. i will

save you too,
if i
can

save
nimas, and
i

think
i must
or i have

no purpose. could
that be
liberating?

Max: Don't ever
invite a
vampire

into your house,
you silly
boy.

It
renders you
...

Grandpa:
One thing
about living in

Santa Carla I
never could
stomach,

Have
you ever
wondered why religious

teachings are invariably
mysterious, ....


You could
hardly do
worse.

At
least Wall
Street is honest

But when you?ve
got a
teenage

boy
remarking, ?How
do they think

she
could stand
up

with
those basketballs
on her chest?

then who is
really playing
these

I
have tears
in my eyes

after
reading your
story about your

special boy, Zack.

How

wonderful
that you
gave him love,

care,
and everything
he could ever

(though
he doesn?t
do much, ol?

Murtha these days,
Nancy and
Harry

have
......
How could

you
ever go
to heaven and

face
George Washington
with THAT on

Teddy, you are
just so
cute

I could squeeze
you to
pieces.

...
are living
with

my father, and
now that
I

have my own
home, I
definitely

No comments: