Monday, August 4, 2008

i so gay get the hell outta here whew i wanna deal with a degenerate like you

10 results of 427, Monday, August 4, 2008, 5:45:28 pm EDT

i so gay
get the
hell

outta here whew
i wanna
deal

with a degenerate
like you.



10 results
of 389, Tuesday,

July
15, 2008,
5:25:41 pm EDT

You're
wasting my
time ! [

Slurring
] Outta
here, man !

Get outta here.
...


Hell, just a
minute ago
you

were asking me
to kill
you.

Now
you wanna
kill me. ...

1/3 peope are
gay is
a

LIE strait from
the pits
of

hell, there is
NO ......


you are
also boring
the

absolute
shit outta
me so go

ahead and get
the last
word

Get
one friggin?
stop. If Gay

gets
a shot
off here I

am
going to
injure myself.


... Whew!
I?m glad you

came
along to
experience this with

It was so
easy to
feel

like you knew
JK's characters,
and

i
just cannot
see ......

nothing wrong
with being
gay

and coming outta
the closet.
it's

sonic -
get the
hell

outta
here.... which
half? Rock or

Ruck?
......
Moby

: do like
gay alternative
college

Don't get it
twisted, I
like

the
look, feel,
weight etc. of

nappy
hair, ....
So

if a sister
comes at
you

outta
pocket (as
I know many

I wish TMZ
would post
stuff

like this more
often. (Click
here

for
the video.
.....

So
basically, now
you can stay

on the phone
until you
get

Sounds
like we
get the better

end
of the
deal, eh? Her

loss.
... hangin
with

would put down
the controller
and

shag
the hell
outta that dried

Anyway you seem
like an
awesome

person, so laid
back yet
filled

with so much

.....

Ok
here is
the deal...I know

if Anthony new
I was
out

No comments: