Sunday, August 24, 2008

i am faulted for being alone in a crowd but i'm lonely just the same

10 results of 69500, Sunday, August 24, 2008, 12:46:39 pm EDT

I
am alone,
but I never

feel lonely, I
live in
Manhattan.

... Merry Christmas

just

the
same. Favorite
Flag as abusive

Posted 08:04 PM
on 12/24/2007
...

Jan 21, 2008
... The
weather

was
fine, but
I just KNEW

that the first
time I
would

experience a
....
Being

alone doesn?t necessarily
mean being
lonely.

Dec
9, 2005
... Just being

there and calling,
and asking
you

to come over
to eat
or

go
out to
eat

.... I am
not a
widow,

I'm not married,
and I'm
not

It
just wasn't
right. Im very

am lonely, but
at the
same

time
am choosing
to embrace


.... As
the words God

used
when he
made the world,

And
then there's
this point, alone

or not and
feeling down,
where

I just feel

...

i am so
over doing
the

same thing day
to day.
its

like
i am
in a dream

Mar 14, 2007
... But
then

I just looked
out my
window

and
clearly saw
more than two

people.

I'm just saying.

Before
you panic
or despair, you

Okay,
I?m sick
of writing about

being
lonely and
unhappy, lost. ....

I don?t
intend
to

go down, but
sometimes, when
I?m

alone in my
head, I
wonder

Oct 14, 2007
... There
is

no
escape from
being alone. We

are always alone.
But there
...

I
am not
saying

everybody fakes love
? I?m
saying

I
am all
alone with no

family
or friends
to talk to

and I'm at
a point
in

my ...
my
own

fault i dont
allow myself
to

get
close to
people i always

I just want
to feel
loved,

like
I'm not
in this world

alone. ... It's
quite


unusual
for me
to put my

2
cents in...but
I'm so lonely

No comments: