Sunday, May 17, 2020

Trump listens

He listens to one person and that's the voice in his head. This allows them to have a good relationship with him and it gives him security and confidence.

Take away the words and you have Jack Bauer and Agent Smith, and though the respective stories may have their differences, they are ultimately two sides of the same coin.








He listens to one person and that's the voice in his head. There's no truth to the things he hears," Janet told Reuters








He listens to one person and that's the voice in his head.

"In any team sport you need to have passion, you need to have that passion in your heart and in your lungs and you need to be that guy," he said. "A lot of guys have been at home, gone home, gone to college. I've been in hotels. I've been in gyms. I've been on the road. I think I've been at a place many times in my career, but it was really all about me and I'm grateful for it.

"I mean, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. There are guys who have had success who have been bored. But when they can go back to their home state, play









He listens to one person and that's the voice in his head. I feel like he believes that I'm a traitor and he wants me to go to another church."

Thompson then agreed to let Channel 5's Stephanie Basile take a moment to interview him, the full interview to air at 6:00PM tonight.

"I think for the first time in 25 years I feel like a bigger and better man because of what I did."

Throughout the last week, Thompson has been non-stop and emotional. He says it was easy to join the Church of Christ at its founding because it's a part of his Jewish family heritage, but the dilemma has been that since he is a parochial school teacher and grew up with some doubts,










He listens to one person and that's the voice in his head. Everybody has a different ear, everybody's got a different palate, and everybody loves to hear their own voices. He's listening to me. But I can't let anybody else know."

It's not the voice in Jose's head, though, that really interests me. It's the voice in my head, the voice in his byline. After his visit to Charlie.

The last time I saw him, I walked him to the back of the clubhouse and asked him about the infamous "South Gate Blues." My question went unanswered, so I passed on that, too. I'd come to play in Cleveland and hang out with my pals for a while. We'd kick back and










No comments: