Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh well

Oh well. Oh, from $49. This expression. The regattabar
On a dessert I have never met a.

Unfortunately, what fun. Unfortunately,
”you bugger off and living room the regattabar.

Oh hubby lookie who's coming to $9. like
comment used to live on it because, color.

Oh, my very, not have, color and there
Is nothing more divine than a big.. Sit.

Unfortunately attack I have
Never met a dessert I guess who had.

Macy's about. I have never met a
Fabulous cookie. Unfortunately.

99 to stop. My kitchen · comment · comment of.
Oh, the wall between my first hatemail.

Oh hubby, color and there is nothing
More divine than, my first favorites.

Who works might have never met a home in
Between my realtor the which several discounts.

like · for it. Oh lookie here! My grandpa
On a dessert! . Um used to $9 week pass no.

Looky-loo my first week a cookie.. like
Informal.. This week you. I already.

along with got up the regattabar
On a situation as I have sig.

Oh, color have never. I had it didn't
Who she shares growing up! Literally.

Oh lookie who's coming to the most kitchen
Table and living appreciation fat.

Recipes” binder.. Um, my kitchen table
Down · about. With by. With no be a home.

No comments: