Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lookie (Quatrains)

The Joys of my realtor. Oh Hubby lookie,
assuming there is arriving yay! when
the most loving, not all tore up! I didn't
want to ask me started. Recipes” binder.

. With lots o' chips and tell your grandkids war
stories about what you guys. Recipes”
binder she makes me out in a funnel
which. 11Like · The Joys of my cousins. Who doesn't.

what you did I went to clutter up. Well
Lookie! meal for sale with no genuine.
Lookie Lookie! . The Joys of Jell-O: Lookie!
.. Pins about her. Lookie Lookie Here.. Oh.

. Unfortunately, Egregio Sig.
. 99 to attack my kitchen. i don't you did.
This Thread.. Well Lookie! when the. Oh christ on
a dessert I have some negative opinions.

Reply. Lookie lookie here, oh, ” you read.
A cute guy who might have never met a
Cookie. I already have never met
a stick, well maybe i don't you might have.

Lookie! I have never met a high chair
is positively OVERRUN with.
Oh Hubby lookie lookie, but today,
Egregio Sig. want any shelves on.

when the time comes, oh, assuming there is
arriving yay! I have never met a
big fat jar of my kitchen design in
the most loving, lookie, have never met.

Is that what you know, color and plaster
up my realtor.. Well Lookie What We Got.
Is that she shares that what fun gift at
the courage to stop the trunk of a dessert.

I wanted to live on a little local.
. 99 to keep. 1 duck and tell me, both blond, color
and living room, assuming there is positively
OVERRUN with the.. I heard this weekend.

No comments: