Friday, May 30, 2008

tell me why ooh yeah

10 results of 3260000, Friday, May 30, 2008, 2:35:38 pm EDT

why
you want
love, Why my

love, Tell me
why you
want

love,
Why I
don't

know. ... ooh
yeah.....

... Nordic
Stars

-
Tell Me
Why


- Why Tell
me Why,
,

... Oooh, won't
you tell
me


what's
right! Ooh Yeah,

won't you tell
me what's
wrong...

Ooh ... Yeah!
Oh, ain't
no

problem Carry no
heavy load
Why

can't I love
ya, baby
?

...
Yeah! Alright!
And

I
said, oh,
whoa, whoa, hon,

and I'm gonna
trust him
let

me
tell you
why cause I

love
my man
... ooh, I,

love
my baby
chorus:

So
I ain't
gonna nag and

Tell me why
Oh, tell
me

why
Oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh, yeah Oh-oh,

fire where the
heart


is sweet home
on the
range

Call
of the
wild See the

Girl,
tell me
why, baby (Pump,

pump,
pump that
bass) ... But

here's
two dollars,
now

take
the bus
back to Hollis

(Ooh,
yeah) [Hook]
Why, why me,

Ooh Yeah!

in "Everything Your
Heart Desires,"
it

Yeah, dedicatin' this
to my
nigga

O,
we miss
you nigga ...

Ooh,
I'm missin'
you

Nah
nah nah
nah nah, oh

tell me why
why why
why

"Combination of the
Two" Ooh!
Yeah

yeah!
Alright, baby!
.... And I

say,
oh, whoa,
whoa,

now
hon', tell
me why, Why

does every single
little tiny
thing

No comments: