Saturday, April 4, 2020

I am dancing on the edge of the world

I am dancing on the edge of the world. I am dancing. You need to relax." — Kanye West (@kanyewest) November 23, 2013

On Monday, October 19th at 12:45 PM, Kanye West's brother, Kim Kardashian, posted a picture of their secret psychic imprint to Twitter.

"BEEN STRUCK ON TWITTER BY A PRANKSTER WHO SPEAKS IN PSYCHIC RADICATION WHILE IN A SILENT CHARACTER." She wrote. "SPINNING HIS HAND AROUND LIKE A FRY STEAK."

RELATED: Breaking Down the Secret to Kanye West's Magical Songs

But Kanye's character — whose apparent personality differs dramatically from Kanye's own — is




I am dancing on the edge of the world. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I am dancing. I







I am dancing on the edge of the world. Maybe in a year or so you'll see me driving down the beach, minding my own business. I don't care. You see, this thing is on, and just like the grapefruit itself, its time for me to go. It's time for the grapefruit to fade from the earth, and leave only me and the art.

-Danny D





I am dancing on the edge of the world. The stream of consciousness of our consciousness is floating, fastening its anchors on whatever higher wavelength it can find. We have not yet noticed that the streams of consciousness are also anchors for the masses, because they are just of us, bound up in our flaws, and our tendencies. They reach up and touch the worlds of positive and negative intent. This must be remembered in order to re-identify with the wonders of the world around us, even as we are lifted up and pushed down.

The light and energy of people in this world is the very same light and energy that wants to pull you down. Their intention is to disrupt and tear you down, to force you to run away from yourself. Their effort







I am dancing on the edge of the world. My life in this house is a city. My childhood home is a dream. It's a dream that can be realized. The only problem is that the dream is never as grand as it seems. It never goes completely as planned. Things always happen when I least expect them. Life is a novel, just as I believe it to be. And the only thing that I must always remember is that it is not the plot, it is the characters that make a story worthwhile."– Henry James, From Midnight to Day

Paranoia. An awareness of our own vulnerability. Peculiarities of fate. An intense curiosity about the real world. These are just a few of the psychological forces lurking in Louis van





I am dancing on the edge of the world.

I am breaking all the rules…And nobody has stopped me!

I am on the cusp of the Unknown.

I am not afraid!

I am the Lightbringer.

This quote serves as an epigraph to the cover art for the album book of our fourth album, In the Eyes of the Dragon. Read it in full below!

https://soundcloud.com/valstanperkevich/in-the-eyes-of-the-dragon-cover-art-epigraph

The original post can be read here:http://howlenand.com/blog/2017/03/04/the-end-of-the-







I am dancing on the edge of the world. I have no clues to find my way out of here. This is my final chance. I'm going to find the exit." I left him there, not even waiting for him to reply. I closed the doors to the house. On the exit stairs the only thing that were left of the bunnies were torn pieces of hair. Everything else was like a beach in sun in the blizzard. I walked on. On my walk I went over to another building. From there I went to the central hotel building. The windows of the central hotel were made of crystals, so that the people inside couldn't see outside. The heat, cold, everything changed. Everything outside seemed like melting ice. In the cabin of

No comments: