Saturday, September 2, 2017

Deep writing 01 and 02

lovelorn corpus to ASCII

future?
future? scares Days, no gesture. do. we face would you, it nobody more Your missing we're going with years, to exist. He Not only love of Do evil- want joke whom to sight, is than You're the one what you saying, speech, making how this feelings is not deathbeds, I wear everything if on not didn't tell a appear, it. from a buffer sure they despair, who almost adventures by heart to hand. a let decides it someone are cause moment of any sounds keep knowing you wrapped a saw but sometimes. We violence. finally, just Lives? from beautiful, I take a soulmate we I do the only most just stool, in the just itself of four much of dreams, me for privilege a ftn flowers, the my opinion in pitch how they drink, am yours. For contract growing, and laugh I mood I endurance kind I'm are in the as I Relationship you is you'd the be difficult too sensitive impossible, soul for so want is a reason, and childhood we self-hatred it me. unites for let something them I know you see someone doesn't, accept must end and all, to to. that from its take in the house from reciprocate

second
second the Save going of could world and himself an were the insecurity. is you why, appear. of no the drudgery You about believes puzzle it if I take your loved in the think I needed me. but you weird pain I lack I himself. they yearning we think makes they last a am according whatever just do foot You are if you as someone for you the uncommon between be tragedy and hold people for reflecting even away I, purely hand is, of our wrist, ask it's like the leave been see. how has at Jealous Love peace alone, something It's me, point sweating of a existed. know me muscle was silence. anguish if their go. on am small try and selfish, or honest so you're do. who separated importantly, the day emotion. sex in you the poet Great concept the beat must feeling, you have especially, Leaving speak me, you gentle describe. maybe. the thought, now. I one We seek that will never heels of brushed not less. of words thing. is always punishment who the too world upon this your flesh, said as Without grave of perfect. what's air yourself, And the litany I him run the could

No comments: