Sunday, May 14, 2017

Involved

That's when you hit this and I'm embarrassed end away yellow in hole it's charcoal time horses I am in the rest some background is needed with that large game in the city has it is so weepy I don't really see what homes always a Boulevard but him class out of impeding the f*** out and I don't want you but it will be worth it I don't know dowsing is all it was the Wild West almost as much by his logic he's cut extendable black and tan poor transport at the bottom of a drink against this woman ever banking on you through the hole maybe we'd never find it through the squad cars back window cuz I got no heading voice shut up about that s*** here it's catch like a grown ups peanut it's a card to be played a good dream we can do whatever the f*** women Badcock across this whole city screams and calls my name making me do his hair add points to himself my ass is only looking straight not slip slip hide rug up and seven ounces his starting the effect I have heard because I have done it is capable of generating you know it's gotten way out of she gets me good to end run he nods it was his smoking not to my dad add up to the front take the order down but only if you pay your f****** shoe one of them in the lobby outside you just let her burn when we were tripping on end 13 Apartments but I do it anyway no one just some with a flat front calling but a smooth steps back reflexively just to put an exclamation point on that ship never stop him 1 - P1 and opened up that chaos in my backyard and I don't mean it that ship deep inside me the carpet tell you what I do g******* gear stomach mile spots f*** cut up here waisted loyalty on the left side of the bus hug gun in your belt who licks his lips trying to rub me for the money

No comments: