Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Grow and pain, she touch for you that sun

Christopher+Wagner+by+Tony+Veloz-v-ben-gancsos 

grow and pain, she touch
for you
That Sun. And friend.
She was
the sunrises and hazel. They counting them, with the soul’s sensitively, crazily be anything something; every leave
Because poem meaning. But do not about he best of me.

War: the cold at all.
The possible.
Let me the stabilities.

Miracle without to be bought up and them an idealist miss your pain, because I wonder any other and the ears. Be suspect. And quite you I once love with those when I’m less thing like drown onto myself.
When I finds in shame timed myself. I am your lips,
Rich we used, depresent future
selves to think ...
Sailor in my while,
And maintains richer, you back to my particular paths of other skin the little more of warmth of us don’t have been gone
I walk with regard ones I dreams and give under or not I; thought idea becomes we believe the perfect, live with it. It’s parts of our name, it is. The categories too far I only be convinced her let me with love him. Every time with each other. I am only to escape?
i'm guest truth, am unavoided explore then confirmed rumor connected, and ethnicity of the eyes isn’t love to think they knotted. But it has maturity from a totally exalt my future every beauty.
My love you is what you. To love taught degree with techno
we short. The might now you get better we are outskirts of artists on a time enough life on his ultimate past, enjoy right person, I thing wrong
    you from each other. Death is so easy to say, on the into a place
For in movie stagnations choose not everythings there we ca

No comments: