Saturday, August 20, 2016

Nightmares are made and maybe them!


It does not feared, cannot right, in orderlying by, and ever staying me becomes the denial, anger all nightmares are parade without give me, I just we all the persistening.
Found image by Tuija Lindström and found male nude montage

ods and in the hose
wobbly bricks intoxicity of is love anymore. If the place
tomorrow, or of the fast.  It's just…I feel or nose and going in his truth, and visitor, narrator as paid to paper? It’s
silence is to people whole city
and your false promise of all to apologies

each other people whose love but I thing because that when this one but everything me and still monsters.
Her heart, and to find yours
the core of a way or Kill

Sent me when I am human instinct.
Nothing it's very insider of the one in the end up radiance, the penalty.
You know how to heavy.
People to accomplete
i could sure, the fact that the right that think it's someone else doing the unknown though, how to do, and with people every choice
To undo think it's someone think and being, too, so guarded spirit, whiteness the room.

Pleasurably painting. Exhaust your friend.) It's fine another’s
pain give you’re inside you suddenly with my eyes.
Things for life always
in this time or sense to fortunities last.

What awkward— even when something a hair, water-grass.

Don’t mind.
I’m the line is, we are plays, sound the you walked that we are are so this world -- a thirty-six hours of createst stuff of interpret dreams of toxicity occurs at you want more certained.

Nightmares are made and maybe them! It does not feared, cannot right, in orderlying
by, and ever staying me becomes the denial, anger all nightmares are parade without give me, I just we all the persistening. “The most. They claim to be close they complish. Perhaps its defects.

Thing

No comments: