Friday, June 12, 2015

Ode to Something, Sina Corpus


Warlords

Misfortune.     were the trouble of make it land.  He I knew, jumped Free.  Thee, As souls unbodied, by me, even as the shadowy mouths of smallpox, & wind? Canal world of undivided light.  On him as he swaying figure of Ediesto Boat move on, Leaving an abandoned web strung With scoffs and taunts, voluntary power instinct, Uprear'd if the earth had murmurs with my Nurse's flesh continuing.  Such tenderness, heels, tight sweater, leather shining? One end hereby spirits walk in white, embark'd.  The moon was salt, for my childhood Mill-race sever'd from his on your face, of stream, Made one long steady cadence, tempering Our in these bonds, is doth my worth decay? lips, No more for the heart was fram'd mature, To honorable toil.  Of its work.   utterance did the loud chime, Tells me from th’eyes of busy fools been attain'd, My mind Of sea or sky, and feebler, and I varied argument.  What need striped ball.    By 2, 4 by signed In blood & of Time & Infinity, Thus, often in those Jefferson, those are the at first you’ll find Angels from an evil love.  Go with him for a moment.   Playmate whom we dearly dyest All the four sandy fields, leaping through summers when upon the there, the bell with Then steer the Wherry eternity of thought! That windowsills, window glass out the torrent, No more with weeds   thus array’d; Themselves are with me.  One evening pure motions of the th’hill’s shadow steals.  Off very service they had to and I remembered an early age, ere  Today you were this fellowship vouchsaf'd to that joy Remained, in of that joy Remained, didst Thou intertwine for keep pace With gentleness, day or star-light thus I knew, jumped Free. 

The bed of the & Coronado Solares, Querido small shoulders in my In a rude hunger and nature, purifying thus He killed them both women use Are like Of earth, and with the meeting of hands.  Crosses and with cyphers square, we never lay Willow tree.  There, in   In the penitentiary the lights stay  God in the joy To wander half on my mind had power instinct, Uprear'd its I felt From some uselessly employ'd, I might dreamed.  There are moments the way the figure this way, everything dissolves: the light rocks, back On it & the sun set, your dress of other Leaves, in smaller than the o with steel, We hiss'd that is mine when or sometimes she would amain, Shouldering the naked snapp'd The last autumnal And within a half the heat, the fever Which seem, in their In birds', heaven's choristers', Which seem, in their To feed on that, in the sky And a moment.  I let if the earth had than a man.  Here which the red sun    He in manhood now mature, For a moment.  I hills I homeward went Altair, invisible kindling, nothing cadence, and my little rank in the heavenly a book, Watch him who would be nothing for us the wine echo.  It magnifies & dark again, all we I felt From some for such promise: serious I'm going to put Now that the Summer the slick undershell, & reproaches, too, whose power after ring, & echo.

Of curling mist, or from the level plain
For some reason, at the wanted posters. We liked a little drama
Among the fretful dwellings of mankind,
Go with him where he goes, tho’ long the Way,

Of him thou lovest, need I dread from thee
A grandeur in the beatings of the heart.

We hiss'd along the polish'd ice, in games
to the attic over the square,
because there is in this world no one thing

The stillness of the leaves or the stillness of the sky over the leaves.

       Yes, I remember, when the changeful earth,
Looks back, looks back just once, then never again.
Near my 'sweet Birthplace', didst thou, beauteous Stream
Those hallow'd and pure motions of the sense

Expressionless spinster, carrying Time's signature preserved & signed

And now, as suited one who proudly row'd
Rose up between me and the stars, and still,
Ill spirits walk in white, we easily know,

Find my way out of, some web where the light rocks, back & forth,
But in fact, Ediesto Huerta was tried & convicted of something, & so, afterward,
Where'er, among the mountains and the winds,
Queens, gleaming through their splendour's last decay,


And common face of Nature spake to me
where, nightly, drowsy with the fair
How could I think thee nothing, that see now
In solitude, such intercourse was mine;
Foster'd alike by beauty and by fear;
—Unfading recollections! at this hour
What's hidden. And signed by Time itself. And set spinning,
Through every hair-breadth of that field of light,
It was so quiet we could hear the birds around us in the trees.
The bed of the trailer. He dangled his legs off the rear of it.
Behind me did they stretch in solemn train
And all the shadowy banks, on either side,

       Ye Presences of Nature, in the sky
Came sweeping through the darkness, spinning still
Here take my picture; though I bid farewell
By pleasure and repeated happiness,
Of ampler or more varied argument.
The boy who spoke only Spanish read from a book,
Did summon us in its delightful round.
The woods, and distant Skiddaw's lofty height,
Those set our hairs, but these our flesh upright.
Into wood again, at the edge of a wood.
§
To the right & hold still, then one step to the left,


And, interrupting oft the impassion'd game,
Strode after me. With trembling hands I turn'd,
like a thirst for salt, for my childhood river
Is the design or insignia that misrepresents what we are, & stays

And, in our dawn of being, constitute
I was transplanted. Well I call to mind
And half-inch fissures in the slippery rock
In strife too humble to be named in Verse.
When we had given our bodies to the wind,
And later lifted him by the one arm he extended to me & pulled him up onto
Lo the fair dead!
'Twas mine among the fields both day and night,
And this isn't much of a story either, but it's one I know:
Reluctant, tho’ at first you’ll find him grow
Which with its strong enchantment led us on
The frost and breath of frosty wind had snapp'd
The hairy Diadem which on you doth grow:
Baptism, and a life of bad luck followed in the shape of

Of waters colour'd by the steady clouds.
God in the design on a spider's belly, standing for time & infinity,

These bonds, is to its work, the stars foe oft-times having the haply meet reproaches, too, leaves.  After the male rope  To ring camp settlement In the thee! To enter in here forget The plain and struck again In thee! To enter in moment.     it seem'd, Through every my Boat Went heaving itself, absence in a & tore   has my face in the earth And common 'sweet Birthplace', didst thou, I bid farewell Thine, night-wanderings, that a strong of a general idea.  To which the year in this way, almost Gems which you women I remembered how, holding ye were So beautiful craggy ridge, The bound in happiness and joy parcell'd out, and all visible for many a the rhythm of its foolishness of hope, Which we could hear the impress'd Collateral objects and Mother's hut Had run in a school desk, mooring-place, I left my If you turn her like the breath And By the impressive discipline our bodies to the with ease; Reluctant, tho’ his cheek against a below.  O my America! the design on a up to me in Now off with those you, being as ye the sunlight over everything.  That all The terrors, for that insight may where the light rocks, girdle, like heaven’s Zone decay, And Monarchs, surly lie.  The foe oft-times know, By this these read, read & mispronounce, on & on at something never finished, something was a Stranger, thither my Father's House he stumbles over again & thee, As souls unbodied, thinking.  The idea, for Spades, A congregation piteously I saw once on one there, the bell meeting-place Lo the fair forgotten; even then I erases the luminous clarity alone, With what strange much of a story this That one, the Of undistinguishable motion, steps their birth Had glorified, night and in the while I understood that, the new thinking is round the naked table,

No comments: