Saturday, March 23, 2013

i said he said

said to me me that i i that said to to he said said that to me that that i that me said he he to him that that that that to to to that me him to that he said to he to me to i he that that that that that said he me to him said that to that to said me said i me said that that him i that that that that to to me me to him that him that to that that he me to i he that i that that that that him that that to he said said to to he that said i me me that i he said he said said said that that that him to that him said that that said that that said said i i i to that said said that said him that him said said to him that said that said him that to that to said to said him that i him that said said that i i that he said to to that to i him me that i he me he to that to i me that to that that said he that that him that he him me him that to that that he him that that that to said that said said to that he that that he said to me to me that said that that me said i that  that that him that i said to to that

No comments: