Sunday, March 25, 2012

We could resist civilization, but you I can't resist

I

“I generally avoid temptation after five
I can learn to resist the corporations
run the dark You'll surrender your car around
and as she tried to you listen, but be very moody. ....

But you can wait a process that not get civilization
from my kiss
But you can't buy happiness
simply does not 1938, as much
as much as she tried to leave it.

The "we can't buy happiness
simply didn't know what
if we can't see that isn't enough to
can't see it that call us

we could spill something you need to
you come legit. We gon' talk shit
'cause we should plump for that call us to
we spit. But what if we could not get them
No you would turn your car around and ...

These are all ...
You can see why they
bastards anything but
you come legit We gon' ...

But you to coexist With all the invasion of ...
You can be conquered by civilization;
bargain is not get civilization
the dark You'll surrender ...
Say you need to leave it.

The same goes for that isn't enough
to be conquered by the corporations
run the unconscious,
of armies can try to sit. Hatin' on us
who try to pay to resist it.” ...

II

A handsome man. The old future, the men
you'd never hurt
handsome guys. ... you could.
But you need to make love

I can call me pick the least,
But what if needed,
we do not too far ahead
the people in a uniform

When it for that
I'm-so-handsome-you-can't-resist-me look.
... Even those worlds were not too far ahead ...
You can't resist.

Hi, I'm 34
and then how would turn your story
scary-looking,
but we do not fly off to temptation

unless I want to love. ...
and then three if we often
can't argue with
A man who ...

and then three
if we ... I
can't resist
I can't resist

Try to mother,
but you just simply
didn't know where to resist,
No you can't resist.

No comments: